Julia Tuck
Greathouse care Home
Kington Langley
Chippenham
Wiltshire
SN15 5NA
Tel:01249750235

Dear Sir/ Maddam
My name is Julia tuck I am an activities assistant at Greathouse Care Home in Kington Langley, We are a care home for adults with physical disabilities, we are not an old peoples home, our residents are aged from 18-60 years old and have a range of disabilities we have residents with Cerebal palsy, muscular dystrophy and people who have had strokes or have MS

Some of our residents have asked if we could hold a pet show which we all think is a brilliant idea as then our residents will also get to interact hopefully with many different kinds of animals at the same time, as you can appreciate our resident enjoy interacting with animals and participating in different kinds of fun days

I am writing to you today to ask if you would like to come along to the day on Sunday 20th of April or if you would like to sponsor a category for our pet show, we are looking for prizes and different categories, we also need judges and rosettes for winners or if you would like to bring some of your animals and have a stall to raise awareness of your charity that would also be brilliant

If you think you are able to help in any way or if you would like further information please don't hesitate to contact me on the above address or telephone

Thank you for your help in this matter

Julia Tuck Julia.tuck@lcdisability.org

By vicpil at 18:03 on 28/12/13

Re-post           

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Local Jobs

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent